Friday, January 05, 2007


Alright ladies and gentlemen.. managed to get some discipline and patient for updating my blog. The party at new year countdown is truly awesome and who's the one coming with the idea? of course that's creative me but of course without my bros, I am nothing, therefore to my brothers "Well Done, all credit to you my bros!!! (can we give ourselves a nick? The Stylish Four or something.. kinda of funny to call "the bros" sound like some magicians..lol!!)




To witness the "wildness" of the party.. Hereby i present!!....



















This poor gal was being forced to be kiss by me... (no mention of names to protect her identity)



Let me bring you a tour of what we do in the hotel.....at the beginning!!















I like this pic, very artistic, but wat's wit sher with his berm only?















Rich Man's Son (Edmund) & Detective Wayne















The playa!!! (sher) pay attention to his hair...















macau's (Goldmember) mafia... aka Brian... (i just realised i never took pic with him!!!)
















Look at Sher.. doesn't him resemble Jude Law? (of course la, me and ed, the stylish of the day)











Take a breakz...................................................


So we went zouk...and took some pics... and stuffsss.... sher was complaining the phuture song aint good ... haha.. i think that his own opinions... hahahah.... i like it and it is good... hahaha... but nvm la... one man's meat is another man's poison... haha....(young gals like r&b)

then by 3am the real party started...We started drinking .... playing games at the hotel... let the pics do the talking.... ciao....













































Alrite.... haha... too many pics to upload.... haha..the rest you need to join me in the 31 Dec 2007 party..organise by us again... ciao!!!







You think it's over? humiliation time....!!!!!







I AM THE WINNER OF BEER PONG!!!!!!!!!!
God is fair.. Praise the Lord, so next time sher, ed and brian... don't leave me alone... haha..somemore put me with team up with 2 girls... hahaa... end up i have to drink the whole 9 cups of beer by myself!!!

I can't believe that I won the game also..lol...told u guys i am a great table tennis player and a good basketball shooter also... HAHHA.. i never 4get how the last shot get into of ur beer cup...drink (YOUR TEIQUILA's SHOTS) ..losers!!!


(hahaha.....memorable nite for them to remember who's the beer pong king... go home and practice ur marble ... haha.... )

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger xu-bin said...

haha...i like the wild part. which is true!!!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha this is gd...ahaha kk, enuff already about the beer pong..geez..

kk, 2007, must be wilder...this time will call shabana too.. =X

10:53 PM  
Blogger MyStyLe said...

u will be the one calling her, not me liao!!

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pingpong king!

thanks for drinking all the beer during the game. =))

oh btw, mango is going to scream when she see the pics. lol.

liyin

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course i will call her myself =D

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home