Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dear Bros

Your bro on the 30.01.07 almost left paralyzed while doing chin up. my whole family witness this almost tragic event. Thank God that my purpose is still not yet complete in planet Earth so He decided not to bring me Home yet. PRAISE THE LORD~!

What happened was this, I was happily doing my chin up using under graft first until Level 7 and move on to over graft Level 6...during this point i feel that the chin up bar shifted but i thought my senses were playing trick with me so i carried on, just when I was almost completing my Level 6, BANG WOOT!~!~!!~~! this is the order of how i flew....

1) Flew off with the chin up bar with my both hands in a "worshiping" position
2) Newly painted door got scratched
3) Landed with my kneecaps...and landed flat on the floor
4) Twisted slightly on my back
5) My Kenwood speaker got chipped off
7) PAIN at my back and scratches on my kneecap...ouch!!

After Action Review
1) I realised i need to tighten it with a FLAT surface completely against the wheel.


P.S "My mother says she don't want to see the chin up bar again, so anyone wanna buy? i selling at $15, the rubber at the side abit worn off. but still in 8/10 condition.. if you screwing it up 10/10."


warm regards
k.s *ouchZ*

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u shud have drilled the chin up bar. luckily nothing serious happened to u..

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k.s: haha.. nvm la, coz brian never drilled also.. so i tot it will be safe..but in any case, my door cant drill becoz of the uneven surface.. my house got no place for this chin up bar.. wasted~

12:46 PM  
Blogger Edmund John said...

Uneven wall probably contributed to the incident... Should have taken seriously when the bar started to move abit, but luckily nothing serious happened to you bro!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home